Thursday, June 26, 2008

Scratching itches

A thought crossed my mind the other night.

And by "crossed" I mean "stabs me in the dark with a sudden realization that won't let me sleep peacefully."

This, of course, is the fact that I haven't done anything literary since I started working.

And no, blogs really don't count.

To be honest, I really haven't stopped writing. That's what I do for work.

The downside is, writing copy for capitalist propaganda really takes its toll.

Last month, I started reading again. And this week, I started experimenting again. With poetry.

The justification is, hell, anyone can easily put together a decent essay. Fiction is good, but it can take forever to complete
given my hellish workload.

Poetry, well, I can string a few lines together, then progress to tweaking it immediately.

Sure enough, I finished one yesterday. I'm now on the tweaking process.

As for blog entries, I've been active for sometime over at Multiply.
That is, until the system started to fuck my entries.

If time permits, maybe I'll get this blog up and running again.

1 Comments:

Blogger lizardego said...

jol,
sulat mo ulit yung alarm clock.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home